Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-05-26
|Subject: The Empires Rules Tue May 26, 2009 12:18 pm|| |
ActivityThe 4 strike system.
- NO HITTING GUILDS WITH MORE THAN 100% MORE FLEET THAN US
- We don't want to be farmed so we don't farm, After you hit a base leave it with 1 fighter
- Never send moaning or stupid messages to people
- Always ask first for people to move there scouts with a nice message, Don't destroy them
- All trades to be sent out of guild through the trades minister
- When we are at war try to keep attacks on none enemy bases and fleet to a minimum
- Everyone MUST read all announcements
- No member will at any time disrespect the chain of command.
- ZERO TOLERANCE towards promoting any form of in guild chaos.
- No plundering trades of top 50 guilds or their sub guilds, no plundering trades with guilds we have connections to either
- Don't steal derbs from other peoples battles, This is massively frowned upon by other guilds and considered an act of war by some
- Don't hit guilds at war
- No arguing on the boards
Players are only allowed to go inactive to 3 days 3 times in a calendar month, The forth time your booted. You get a strike for every 2 days after the third day also, So on day 5 (Second strike), day 7 (Third strike) day 9 (Removed), Only four strikes in a month allowed. (Except people with permission)